- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
Property Description *
Overview: Bestech Parkview City 2
Bestech Parkview City 2, a group housing complex located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon. It came with a stunning façade, superb space planning and extensive landscaping offering world-class amenities to create dream homes. Park View City 2 experienced a grand launch which led to it becoming one of the most sought after residential gated communities in Gurgaon. Set on Sohna road in Gurgaon, its strategic location adds value to its residents. It’s a neighborhood that is virtually throbbing with life, and yet is incredibly tranquil. Only a short drive away from twinkling malls and elegant restaurants, sleek corporate towers and premium schools, Parkview Gurgaon Sohna Road is where the soul roams free.
Quick Links:- Bestech Parkview City 2 Features
Features: Parkview City 2
Centralized Landscape Park.
Sufficient power back-up.
Club house with all modern facilities including Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Gymnasium.
Kids Play Area.
Earthquake resistant structure.
Efficient floor plans.
Dedicated and Ample Car Parking.
Gated complex with round the clock security and 3 Tier Security.
Well ventilated unites with ample natural light.
About Bestech Group
With over two decades of experience; BESTECH has established itself as one of the most trusted and admired real estate companies in India. The success stems from the strong foundations reflecting in quality construction, timely deliveries and customer satisfaction.
Bestech Group has successfully delivered world-class Residential, Commercial, Retail and Hospitality developments across the country. 25 million sq. ft. projects delivered and 30 million sq. ft. future and others projects. Bestech Parkview Grand Spa, Bestech Parkview Ananda, Bestech Parkview Spa, Bestech Citygate, Bestech Parkview Sanskruti, Bestech Parkview Residency, Bestech Parkview Spa Next.
yes ! I’m Interested
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.