- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
Property Description *
Overview Bestech Park view Spa Next
Bestech ParkView Spa Next, a group housing complex located in Sector 67 with a total of 458 homes and has been handed over to the proud owners.Situated at a distance of 20 minutes from IGI Airport, this residential haven is nestled amidst an unbelievable 80 per cent greens with an array of amenities that will grace your life forever.
ParkView Spa Next is one of the popular residential developments in the Sector-67, Gurgaon. It has lavish and extremely thoughtfully designed 10 Blocks. The Project has various modern amenities like Swimming Pool, Play Area, Health Facilities, 24 hr Power Backup, Security, Club House, Rain Water Harvesting, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Gymnasium, Basket Ball Court, Walking Track etc.
The Neighborhood, convenience and access are just some of the most unique selling propositions above all. The project is located close to the intersection of Sonha Road and Golf Course extension road.
Features Bestech Parkview Spa Next
Bestech Group has successfully delivered world-class Residential, Commercial, Retail and Hospitality developments across the country. 25 million sq. ft. projects delivered and 30 million sq. ft. future and others projects. Bestech Parkview Grand Spa, Bestech Parkview Ananda, Bestech Citygate, Bestech Parkview City 2, Bestech Parkview Residency, Bestech Parkview Sanskruti.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.