- 1245/1255/1330/1725/1945/2600SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview:- Ansal Estella
Ansal Estella Sector 103, Gurgaon Ansals Estella is a group housing project being developed by Ansal Housing in Sector 103, Gurgaon. The USP of this project is its excellent location. It is strategically located near 150 metres wide Dwarka Expressway, hardly 5 minutes drive from Dwarka colony, New Delhi. Further, the Indira Gandhi International Airport is approx. 10 minutes drive from Ansals Estella. Estella is well connected through Delhi – Gurgaon Expressway also & has a metro station proposed near the project. Great Investment Opportunity on Dwarka Expressway. Invest in 2 BHK / 3 BHK / 4 BHK & Pent Houses, Most Developing Vicinity & Just 10 minute drive from Delhi & IGI. It is equipped with all modern living facilities like 100% power backup with latest security features and also includes ultra modern club and a world class gymnasium
Located Alongside 150 Mtr. Dwarka Expressway.
15 Minute drive from National Highway – 8.
5 minute drive from Delhi Dwarka .
Adjacent to proposed Metro Stations.
10 minute drive from IGI Airport ..
Made Up Your Mind To Buy An Apartment In Ansal Estella, Sector 103, Gurgaon Our Property Advisors Are Always Available To Assist You With All The Details About The Project (Location, Specifications, Amenities, Floor Plans, Price, Payment Plan,Schedule, Delivery Date, Brochure, Additional Charges, Application Form, Etc.) And Help You Identify An Apartment Of Your Choice. Now You Are Just A Few Steps Away From Owning Your Dream Property. Fill In All The Relevant Details In The Enquiry Form And Send The Same To Us. Our Property Experts Will Get In Touch With You Earliest.
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.