- 1470/1700/2030SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Assotech Breeze Is Located On Sector 88B, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
Luxury Apartments – 2+Study, 3 & 3 BHK +SQ – with Spilt ACs & Fully Loaded Modular Kitchen.
Project located on 75 Mt. wide Road connecting to Dwarka Expressway, Double Entry to the project from service road of 75 MT. wide road & another entry from 24 MT. wide road.Designed by ARCOP 70% Open Area, very large Central Park visible from the entry of the project.Positioning of structures in accordance to solar path, wind speed and direction to ensure optimal sunlight in every home during summers and winters, based on sciographic study VAASTU compliantBigger sizes units are placed in Slabs & can be called luxury Apartments being only 2 apartments on each floor.All Towers are fairly apart from each other & all apartments are corner apartments.All Apartments three side open – for better view, sunlight & ventilation.Double height Entrance LoungeAbutting Green Area with large central park, fountains and water bodiesWaiting area with toilet facility in every tower.Best Club of the Sector with all facilities like GYM, indoor games like Badminton & squash, Library, All weather Swimming Pool, Outdoor games courts of Lawn tennis, basketball, Bar & Restaurants, Cards Room etc.Use of Best Quality Mitsubishi or Hitachi High speed elevators.AmphitheaterSpacious Rooms & Balconies
- Power Back Up
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.