- 1745/2095/3045SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview: ATS Kacoon
Residential Project “ATS Kocoon” by well-known established brand “ATS INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED” Located in Sector 109, Gurgaon right on the 150 mtr Dwarka-Manesar Expressway, the upcoming residential hub of Gurgaon. Developed in collaboration with Chintels Group, Kocoon is a gated residential project of 444 homes, designed by the renowned architect Hafeez Contractor. Spread lavishly across 11 acres (approx.). The apartments will be spread over six towers, with either two or four apartments on each floor. With the option of three different types of superbly designed apartments, plush independent homes and magnificent penthouses.
Today when Gurgaon is poised for its next phase of growth, ATS brings you kocoon- a superb opportunity to own an ATS property at the prime location of Sector 109, right on the 150m Dwarka-Manesar Expressway, the upcoming residential hub of Gurgaon.
Developed in collaboration with Chintels Group, ATS Kocoon is a gated residential project of 444 homes, designed by the renowned architect Hafeez Contractor. Spread lavishly across 11 acres (approx.), It will be the new glorious chapter in the gurgaon success story.
Offering You a choice of three different types of beautifully designed apartments and penthouses, ATS Kocoon will have the perfect urban homes for you.
Everyone of the 444 homes will be a testimony to the high construction and design standards that have become the hallmarks of ATS Properties.
Apart from fine residential units, ATS Kocoon will be home to a host of modern amenities, complementing the contemporary lifestyle that gurgaon’s ultra-urban landscape has come to represent.
YES! I’M INTERESTED
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.