- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Marigold, a symbol of passion and creativity, is a “sacred golden gift” from nature. Inspired by this beautiful flower that blooms all year, ATS brings you Marigold — a life of perennial celebration.
ATS Marigold in Sector-89 A Gurgaon, Gurgaon by ATS Builders is a residential project.
The project offers Apartment with a perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide a comfortable living.
The Apartment is of the following configurations: 3BHK
The size of the Apartment ranges in between 162.58 Sq. mt and 246.19 Sq. mt
Marigold price ranges from 91.00 Lacs to 1.78 Cr.
Marigold offers facilities such as Gymnasium and Lift.
It also has amenities like Basketball court, Jogging track, Lawn tennis court, and Swimming pool.
The project has indoor activities such as Squash court.
It also offers services like Community hall.
Located amid the most exciting new enclave of Delhi/ NCR – the Dwarka Expressway. ATS Marigold is close to the major arteries of commuting routes, providing easy connectivity to Delhi, Gurgaon and the industrial hub of Manesar through direct linkages to NH8, located only 9 km from the project.
Amenities: ATS Marigold
If you want sweet dreams, you got to live a sweet life
Bask in the sweetness of gracious living: Impeccable expansive interiors with premium finishes.
Club House with Gym
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you into the ATS family at Marigold.
Marigold is situated in the posh vicinity of Sector 89 A of Gurgaon. It is located in the built-up region of Dwarka Expressway.
The total area of the project encompasses around 11.125 acres, consisting of 6 individual blocks. Around 65% of the total area is comprised of open areas. With Dwarka Expressway being the nearest landmark, the residential plot has around 428 units in all.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.