- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
ATS Triumph 3/4 BHK Apartments
ATS Triumph is a ready to move residential project by ATS Group. The piece of art made for artists liked by business tycoons. Internatinally styled luxury residences, in a truly avant-garde neighborhood. Pristine green, both in concept and construct. ATS Triumph Gurgaon offers 3, 4 BHK apartments with high rise amenities located at Dwarka Expressway Sector 104, Gurgaon. It is surrounded by natural atmosphere to provide you healthy life style. The residency works on customer satisfaction because we understand your need and desire in this modern time. It provides you a peace and keep you far from polluted environment, which mostly buyer desire.
ATS Triumph Dwarka Expressway project is located at Sector 104 Gurgaon, which is very well connected Delhi NCR. At 150 meters, The Dwarka Expressway will be one of India’s widest roads. It will eliminate the congestion between Delhi and Gurgaon and driving from the Dwarka Expressway to Terminal 3 of IGI Airport will only be a few minutes away. It has excellent amenities to provide you full comfort like hospital, transportation, shopping center, restaurant and many more. ATS Triumph Sector 104 Gurgaon is the best option to buy your dream home in your budget. The residency has wonderful floor plan considering your requirements. It is far from the noisy life of city to gives you calm and fresh living. The life can be very wonderful if one have their dream home. This is the right choice where you can find your dream home with all facilities.
Yes! I’m Interested
3 BHK + 1 (2290-Sq.Ft)
4 BHK + 1 (3150-Sq.Ft)
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.