- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Water Storage
- Vaastu Compliant
- Staff Quarter
- Shopping Mall
- Club House
BPTP Mansions Park Prime
BPTP Mansions Park Prime in Sector-66 Gurgaon, Gurgaon by BPTP Builders is a residential project. The project offers Apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living. BPTP Mansions Park Prime is an exclusive Project located, Golf Course Extension and well connected by major road(s) like Sohna Road, Golf Course Road, Golf Course Extension Road. The total area in which BPTP Mansions Park Prime has been built is 11 acre. This project has been developed by BPTP who are one of the reputed developers in the Gurgaon. The Project current status is Well Occupied. It has 160 Units. The Apartment units are available in various configurations like 4 BHK flats at a price of Rs 1.65 Cr with Property size of 2764 Sqft. Surrounded by all the required facilities, this project invites you to experience the sheer luxury with maximum comfort. The apartments are available via resale and the builder. There are a total of 160 units up for sale, each measuring 2764 sq. ft. Some of the facilities that home owners can expect within the complex are intercom facilities, gymnasium, swimming pool, jogging track and club house. The aesthetic exterior of the project perfectly matches the elegant interiors of the abodes. Every nook and corner of the abodes invite maximum natural sunlight and ample breeze which makes you feel a new beginning to each day of your life.Spread across approximately 11 acres of land, Park Prime is mid to high-income housing projects comprising 6 towers.
The project features large, spacious apartments in the 3 and 4 BHK categories.
Park Prime enjoys excellent connectivity by virtue of its proximity to the Golf Course Extension road, the fastest developing region of the city.
Residents of Park Prime will have superior access to all focal points of the city as well as the NCR through the Golf Course Extension Road, Sohna Road, and NH-8
The project features a Sanctuary, swimming pool, and landscaped green areas.
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.