- 2420/2910/2912/SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview: Beverly Park 2
A COMPLEX WITH A DISTINCTIVE MEDITERRANEAN ARCHITECTURE AND LAYOUT.
A complex with a distinctive Mediterranean architecture and layout, the Beverly Park 2 condominium in DLF City Phase 2 enjoys the location benefit of proximity to the buzzing MG road and the hospitals in the vicinity in addition to Metro connectivity a short distance away.
The 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments have a covered area ranging from 3000 to 5000 sq ft. The condominium has been catering to rain water harvesting by maintaining two plants while efficient security and maintenance ensure a comfortable lifestyle.
The residents of this condominium enjoy various facilities like a Club House, gym, swimming pool, tennis, basketball and table tennis. The lush green lawns have a “centre court” where colourful seasonal flowers bloom.
Inquiry: DLF Beverly Park- 2
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.