- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
DLF The Hamilton Court
The Hamilton Court condominium in DLF City Phase 4 was completed in 2000. The 25-storey condominium is well-connected with the IFFCO Chowk metro station and has premium shopping facilities like Galleria and Crosspoint at a walking distance.
The covered area is 2640 sq ft with penthouses going up to 4000 sq ft. Large balconies, servant room and superb interiors make it an extremely desirable destination. There are 6 towers and each has a penthouse on the top floor. The horticulture team has worked to keep the surroundings beautiful. The tight security and regular fire drills keep the residents safe and secure.
THE 25-STOREY CONDOMINIUM IS WELL-CONNECTED WITH THE IFFCO CHOWK METRO STATION
Inquiry For DLF The Hamilton Court
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.