- 1650/1650/3200/3200SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Emaar Gurgaon Greens
Emaar Gurgaon Greens New Residential Projects, a place where you feel, nestled in a posh residential area of Gurgaon, just across Dwarka Expressway. The whole complex is designed keeping your perfect taste in mind. Enter the gates of Emaar Residential Property and you will be enveloped by serenity. Quality landscaping and structural design will relieve your eyes. Step into a stylish lobby where quite elevators seamlessly working round the clock. The hard wooden door states your name as you come into your very own place of private luxury. A vision in green, Emaar Gurgaon Greens New Project in Sector 102, Gurgaon on Dwarka Expressway imposes its presence on the horizon. Set amidst wide area of land of rolling green landscape, the architectural majesty of the building is not just aesthetic by functional; 3 BHK apartments with servant quarter (1650 sq. ft.) & Penthouse apartment (3200 sq. ft.) presenting the residents with scenic panoramas of the surrounding green locales.
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.