- 2000/2025/2000/2025SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Emaar- Imperial Gardens
If you love nature, this is the place to revel in it. Nestled amongst acres of greens, your home at Imperial Gardens surrounded by theme-based gardens, each with a unique character.
Dew Greens inspires you to hit the jogging trail. Pool Greens and Central Greens invite you to refresh your senses. The Courts challenge you to up your tennis and basketball game. The Culture Court amphitheater sets the stage for engrossing shows and performances. Hideout Greens give children all the space they need to make up their own games. The modern Clubhouse and pool recharge your spirits whenever you need. You’re sure to find the perfect spot for your favourite activity — or for doing nothing at all!
Strategically located on the state highway, off the Dwarka Expressway, it offers excellent connectivity to Gurugram, Delhi and Indira Gandhi International Airport (T3). Furthermore, with a metro line coming up in close vicinity, Imperial Gardens is surely a very well connected community.
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.