- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Visitor Parking
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
Property Description *
Overview:-Experion The Heartsong
Experion The Heartsong in Gurgaon is an exquisite offering of beautifully and efficiently designed air-conditioned apartments and penthouses. Take your pick from multiple unit size options in 2, 3, 4 BHK apartments and penthouses. Spread across 15 acres, it is poised to be a destination of comfort, connectivity and convenience adorned with laidback elegance. Get set to explore another quality offering from Experion, a 100% FDI Real Estate Developer at Sector 108, Gurgaon.
Efficient Design & Architecture
Conceptualised by Woodhams, New Zealand, we offer you spaces that are modern, yet warm and inviting.
Choice to own convenience 2/3/4 BHK premium apartments and penthouses.
Efficiently designed in 4 small pockets for management of essential services.
Carefully planned apartment spaces bring out an accentuated sense of openness.
Meaningful engagement spaces designed across the entire development.
A rare combination of convenient sizes and top of the line specifications:
Split air conditioners in living room and all bedrooms.
Premium bath fittings & fixtures in all bathrooms.
Spacious rooms and balconies.
Inquiry: Experion The Heartsong
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.