- 2275 - 8800SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview:- Experion Windchants
Come home every day to more than 23 acres of luxury living at Experion Windchants. A globally awarded premium condominium development by Experion. Choose from an exquisite selection of Villas, Penthouses, Duplexes and Apartments and be one of the select group of 600 plus families. Nurture your hobbies across more than 2,50,000 sq. ft. of activity spaces or simply treat your eyes to an endless view of the artistically laid out landscape.
Windchants makes spaces for your wishes, so that you come home to happiness every day.
Key Highlights: Experion Windchants
One of the lowest population density projects
One of Asia’s largest residential skywalk at the 7th level
Over 2,50,000 sq. ft. of activity spaces
Adjacent to Delhi Green zone
Sun-deck at the pool
Open-air pool side Jacuzzi
Provision for Spice gardens
Well-paved and landscaped roads with tree lined avenues
One of the most exquisitely conceived landscapes
Environment-friendly development with sewage treatment plant, rainwater harvesting pits, solar lighting and more
Central power back-up
State-of-the-art electronic surveillance
Single point access/egress to and from the campus
Majority 2 units per floor for optimum privacy
Broad walkways with ramps for pedestrians, elderly people and the specially abled
Enquiry For- Windchants
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.