Property Description *
FORTE POINT THE OLIVE SPIRE
Forte Point The Olive Spire greets you to the life which you are fantasizing all the time. This project is sited in the circuit of natural surroundings for inhabitants smooth natural living to catch on with their kinfolks. Located in major area of the country and the top notch expediencies makes your life to enlarge to a certain level where you can secure your way of living with the natureâs bliss. It is laid upon ample space with the open green area where you can revive yourself. The apartments are of high quality and designed beautifully to fit in the modern lifestyles of the residents so that they can live life to the fullest.
Forte Point India has launched The Olive Spire in Sector 70A, Gurgaon. This project offers 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK apartments to buyers with average home sizes ranging from 1388 to 5520 sq ft. The project consists of a total of 110 units while prices range between INR 76.34 lakhs to 3.04 crore on an average. Some of the amenities on offer include a clubhouse, gymnasium, power backup facilities, security systems, rainwater harvesting multipurpose room, swimming pool, playing area for kids and maintenance services. The project also comes with a tennis court and offers several locational advantages. The project is in close proximity to several shopping centers, convenience stores, educational institutions, and hospitals.
Welcome to Forte Point The Olive Spire at Sector-70A Gurgaon, a niche venture earmarked for elites. Overlooking the beautiful roads and the lush landscape are a finite set of skillfully designed 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK apartments and 4.5BHK penthouses meant for the upper crest. Needless to say, the structural design is exquisite and in sync with the community the builder, Forte Point brings together. The project is well equipped with all contemporary features and facilities to facilitate the needs of the residents. Drive down to the site for a personal tour and experience the world of luxury awaits you!
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.