- 1400/1850/2150/2600SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview:- Godrej Air
RERA NO.- RC/REP/HARERA/GGM/2018/32-33-34- all dated 07-12-2018
India’s Number one Developer presents Homes that breathe Better in Gurgaon
Project Summary: Godrej Air
In the midst of all the smog and pollution , there’s an escape. An island of hope. A piece of land that is quite unlike its surroundings. A place where you’ll find the cleanest air in Gurgaon. And for the people of NCR, there’s finally a glimmer of hope
Introducing homes that provide a fresh breath of air.
Coming soon to Gurgaon, Homes that are an oasis of oxygen.
Nearby Landmarks : – Close to KMP, Near Manesar Toll
ABOUT GODREJ PROPERTIES
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 120 year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology. Godrej Properties is currently developing residential, commercial and township projects spread across approximately 13.5 million square meters (138 million square feet) in 12 cities. In the last five years, Godrej Properties has received over 200 wards and recognitions, including the “Premium Real Estate Company of the Year” at the Corporate LiveWire Awards 2017, the “Professional Excellence in Real Estate” at the ABP News Real Estate Awards 2016, the “Real Estate Company of the Year” at the Construction Week India Awards 2015, the “Most Reliable Builder” at the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2014, the “Innovation Leader in Real Estate” award at the NDTV Property Awards 2014, and the “Popular Choice – Developer of the Year” award at the ET NOW Awards in 2013.
Established in 1990.
India’s first ISO certified real estate developer.
Projects in 12 cities across India.
Prime locations, good value, excellent construction, efficient support.
Collaboration with outstanding associates.
- Swimming Pool
- Intercom Facility
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.