- 1351/1494/1503/1983/2289SQ. FT.
Property Description *
RERA No: Regn. No. 61 of 2017 dated 17.08.2017
Overview: Godrej Aria
Wake up to the splendid Aravallis every morning or lose yourself in the extensive green spaces, only at Godrej Aria. With 6 magnificent towers spread across 7 acres of land amidst 2.5 acres of landscaped courtyards, this premium residential complex offers everything you need to live a perfect life.
Here, the homes are open from three sides providing a well-ventilated and naturally lit spaces. The amenities at Club O2 situated at 1394 square meters. offers a wide range of activities that will keep you busy and fit.
LIVE THE LANDMARK
2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK, 3.5 BHK Luxury Homes
Breathtaking View of The Aravallis
Located on New Golf Course Road
Well-Ventilated and Naturally Lit Spaces
2.5 Acres of Landscaped Courtyards
Green Living: Sustainability is of prime importance at Godrej Aria. Our endeavour to be environmentally.
Perfect Interiors: Homes open from three sides provide well-ventilated and naturally lit spaces for everyday living. Double height entrance lobbies add grandeur to your lifestyle.
Relaxed Lifestyle: Enjoy a light conversation with your loved ones while you walk around 2.5 acres of sprawling landscaped courtyards. The clubhouse is located adjacent to the courtyards offering a host of activities and amenities for you to spend quality time with family and friends.
Perfect Interiors: Open from three sides, homes at Godrej Aria are well-ventilated and naturally lit for everyday living.
Perfect View: At Godrej Aria, the majestic Aravalli range makes for picturesque views from the comfort of your home. 80% of the open green spaces ensure that you experience moments filled with perfection every day.
Yes! I’m Interested
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.