Property Description *
Nestled in the heart of Gurgaon, the industrial and financial hub of North India, Godrej Frontier offers only luxury homes. Be it lavish 3 BHK, 4 BHK or the 19 exclusive and tastefully-designed penthouses. Here, intelligent design fuses with breathtaking natural vistas to ensure ample cross ventilation, lots of natural light and impressive aesthetics. Frontier faces a 36-metre-wide green belt that has central landscaping and picturesque views. For this residential complex, Godrej Properties has collaborated with Frontier Home Developers Pvt. Ltd. as JV Partners and Shapoorji Pallonji – one of India’s leading construction companies as construction partners. This collaboration ensures superior quality of construction and execution at all levels of the project.
Location Advantage-Godrej Frontier
Godrej Frontier is one of the very few properties located right on the Delhi-Jaipur National Highway 8. This makes travel extremely convenient. Moreover, the lush green belt beautifying the stretch between the highway and the service road will help keep the environment clean.
Give your day a head start with the premium state of the art Gymnasium
Frontier faces a 36-metre-wide green belt. Central landscaping and the panoramic greenery lavish the entire property with picturesque views.
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.