Property Description *
OVERVIEW: Godrej Oasis
Come home to the best of living at Godrej Oasis. Awarded the ‘Most Promising Upcoming Project of the year – North India’ at North India Real Estate Awards 2014, this prestigious project is a 5-tower luxurious complex set amidst soothing, endless greenery – surrounded by multiple conveniences.
The towers overlook an extensive central courtyard spread over 1.5 acres. This expanse, coupled with tastefully allocated green spaces, adds up to 75% of the open spaces. Club Float, the exclusive 929.031 sq. mt. clubhouse, offers both wellness and entertainment for the wholesome well-being of your family.
Every home at Godrej Oasis brings you both elegance and functionality. Imported marble flooring adorns your spacious living room, while a chic modular kitchen helps you create a feast for your family. Be it elegant interiors, thoughtful landscapes, or your private balcony, every aspect of this property lets you and your loved ones make every moment special.
At Godrej Oasis, your comfort and ease is our priority. Be it elegant interiors, thoughtful landscapes, or your private balcony, every aspect lets you and your loved ones make every moment one to cherish.
Godrej Oasis brings you both elegance and functionality. Imported marble flooring adorns your spacious living room; while a chic modular kitchen helps you create a feast for your family.
Delightful vistas, abundant spaces, natural lighting, refreshing cross ventilation – each has been carefully incorporated keeping your comfort and tastes in mind.
LIVE THE LANDMARK
Experience and enjoy the finer things in life by indulging in various activities at the exclusive Club Float.
Kids’ Play area
Your kids can have the time of their life in this thoughtfully designed area.
Breathe in the fresh air as you cycle past the many scenic views.
Senior Citizens area
From laughter clubs to meditation groups, this space provides the elders their own ’me’ time.
Any time is a good time to play, with a range of indoor games such as pool, table tennis, cards, carom and more.
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.