- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Cafeteria/Food Court
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Ireo Ascott City Gurgaon
Steeped in elegance, Ireo Ascott City Gurgaon epitomizes the dynamism and affluence of a vibrant, modern city on the rise. Strategically located in the heart of IREO City, a 700-acre architectural magnum opus, the serviced residence is flanked by the up-and-coming IREO City Central on Golf Course Extension Road.
The foyer of the serviced residence opens to IREO City Central, a two-story retail and entertainment zone with an array of shops and beautifully appointed piazzas. You just need to step out to venture into a world of designer fashion labels, state-of-the-art electronic gadgets, and a selection of the best cafés and restaurants. Wide boulevards, outdoor seating areas, and shaded walkways make for a complete retail therapy experience.
The serviced residence is conveniently located near a golf park and easily accessible from the airport. Almost a city on its own, Gurgaon is one of the leading financial and industrial hubs in India – home to more than 250 Fortune 500 companies.
Residents can choose from a range of spacious studios to one- or two-bedroom apartments, and enjoy luxuriating within the premises with facilities such as a swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium and an in-house restaurant.
With Ascott, you’ll enjoy having
BENEFITS OF HAVING HOME IN ASCOTT IREO CITY
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.