- 1524/13651374/2045/2786/2791SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Ireo Skyon, you will experience a whole new level of living where things happen at the touch of a button. Whether it is answering the front door, adjusting the curtains, pre-scheduling electrical gadgets, setting safety alerts or much more – now it’s all possible with a simple touch of your portable home console (PHC). Harnessing the best of home control technology to provide insightful, relevant solutions for a variety of everyday needs, Ireo Skyon features homes that are truly future-ready.
Combine that with its prime location within Gurgaon, its uniquely eye-catching “sweeping balconies” architecture, its carefully designed viewing corridors that overlook a central Golf Park, it’s world class clubhouse – and you can see why Ireo Skyon is a dream come true.
Come experience the magic of space age living. Come experience happiness multiplied.
- 2, 2+Study, 3BHK & Exclusive 4BHK Ready to Move In Smart Homes.
- Fully Automated Smart Homes controlled by Tablet and Mobile App.
- Fitted with Air-Conditioning, Modular Kitchen, Chimney & Hob.
- Ireo SkyOn is Part of Ireo City spread over 500 Acres.
- Central green of around 3 Acres for lush green environment & fresh air.
- Off Golf Course Extension road to give you a feel of peace and serenity.
- Walking distance from famous Heritage School.
- Adjoining mega township Adani Samsara Floors.
- One of the most eye catching features of Ireo Skyon is undoubtedly its unique sweeping balconies that overlook the lush green landscape, providing a beautiful scenic experience.
- These balconies have been created to give an impression of being in constant motion which makes them visually appealing. Each balcony has been so constructed that the residents have access to it from the living/dining area, the master bedroom, and one additional bedroom.
- Living in a technologically spruced up home doesn’t mean that you have to give up on the picturesque view that every homeowner dreams of. Well, Ireo Skyon doesn’t compromise on the view outside your home at all. The 3 acre Pitch ‘n’ Putt Golf Park is a welcome sight for sore eyes. The beautifully landscaped areas with sitting spaces and pedestrian walkways lend an air of relaxation when you step outdoors. And if you wish to unwind with a good run, then head to the jogging trail surrounded by greenery on every side.
- If you thought the view outside Ireo Skyon resembled a beautiful painting, the beauty of the interiors will amaze you further. The villa like apartments with 10ft high ceilings give you the feeling that your home is nothing short of a palatial mansion.
- The three-side-open apartments give you a sense of freedom and liberation like never before. The floor to ceiling windows give you a breathtaking view of the outside and ensure ample sunlight during daytime. And the spacious balconies overlooking the picturesque green outside is beautiful enough to brighten anyone’s day and lift their spirits.
- What’s more, the lovely gazebos adorning the neighbourhood and pleasant walkabouts outside your home will make you feel like you’re on a holiday getaway. Serene water bodies, beautiful flora and fauna, thematic gardens and a fun children’s play area add to the beauty of Ireo Skyon.
- A home is no longer just a place to stay. We believe it should be a place where you’re pampered and made to feel like royalty. That’s why at Ireo Skyon we offer our residents the complete club experience.
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.