- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
Property Description *
Welcome to the M3M Golf Estate
Imagine waking up to a designer Golf Course, that invigorating fragrance of morning freshness all but pulling you to your first drive of the day. Imagine taking a break after your first birdie of the day, and leisurely strolling through the lush landscapes, or maybe a jog on the rooftop jogging track. Imagine yourself surrounded by exotic water bodies and endless greens. No we are not describing a resort island in the Mediterranean; we are talking about your own abode in M3M Golf Estate.
Inspired by the best in the world-M3M Golf Estate
M3M India Ltd.’s 7 star luxury project – M3M Golf Estate is spread over a sprawling 30.35 hectares (75 Acres) and is located on the posh Golf Course Road (Extn.) in Gurgaon, India. Designed by world’s leading Architectural firm – Arcop International from Canada. Spearheaded by their chief architect Mr. Ramesh Khosla who’s credited with landmark residential developments in Gurgaon namely Garden Estate, Laburnum to name a few.
Exclusive Golf Living
M3M Golf Estate boasts of luxury apartments built around a 9-hole designer reversible ‘In City’ golf course designed by the world famous architect, Graham Cooke (Montreal, Canada) whose is credited with having designed and developed more than 100 golf courses across the globe. The architecture is a perfect synthesis of eco-friendly green landscapes and cutting edge design.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.