- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Luxury Living
Property Description *
M3M Merlin is a magical experience of Singapore style world-class apartment in the heart of Gurgaon. Styled along the lines of convenience & style of Singapore, M3M Merlin offers a truly international living experience at an excellent location with connectivity to South Delhi & NH-8. The project is situated at a prime location in Sector 67 Off Golf Course Extension Road, the site has access from a 60 meter wide sector road and is in close proximity to various amenities such as schools, restaurants and healthcare facilities. M3M Merlin is being designed by the world famous DP Architects of Singapore and is spread across 13.34 Acres of land. M3M Merlin is a first of its kind project in Gurgaon and provides competitively priced luxury to the ever growing community of professionals in the region. The project offers 3 & 4 BHK apartments & a 4 BHK penthouse spread over 2 levels with the best in class amenities and specifications. These apartments have been designed with customer convenience in mind, located in a well-developed vicinity.
M3M Merlin:-UNIQUE FEATURES
M3M Merlin:-LOCATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
Enquiry for M3M Merlin
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.