- 1158 to 1888SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview : Orchid Island
Orchid Island is one of the largest low-rise residential complexes in Gurugram and is located in Sector 51. Over 900 families are already enjoying the benefits and beauty of their homes here. With 24-hour power back up, water supply, and security, residents are completely at ease. To complement these features Orchid Island boasts of centralized maintenance, landscaped gardens, play areas, and well-maintained paved block roads. The construction of the various blocks ensures that there is a feeling of space and cross ventilation.
Orchid Island stands proudly in the elite address of Sector 51, Gurugram, adjacent to the Artemis Hospital. It is one of the largest low-rise residential complexes developed in Gurugram, and is already home to over 900 families.
YES! I’M INTERESTED
- Swimming Pool
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.