- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Gated Community 456 Units/7 Towers.
2/3/4 BHK fully Air-Conditioned Apartments and Penthouses.
Double Height Air-Conditioned Entrance Lobby Area.
Designed by International Acclaimed Architect.
Convinient Shopping within the Complex.
Quick Links:- Paras Irene Features
There comes a time in all our lives when peace of mind is what we long for. Be it after a long tiring day’s work or even after a fun-filled family vacation, all one can think of is coming home to a peaceful and serene environment. And so, PARAS brings you its newest residential complex, PARAS IRENE. Aptly named Irene that means ‘Peace’ in the Greek language, it’s a place where your mind, body, and soul can truly be at peace. Situated in a posh area of Gurgaon, IRENE lets you enjoy all the modern facilities that one is used to in an urban lifestyle while being cradled in the lap of nature. The project is spread over a total area of 7.05 acres of land. It has 50% of open space. Paras Irene has a total of 7 towers. The construction is of 20 floors. Accommodation of 456 units has been provided.
Be it at the workplace, while shopping or even while taking a casual stroll down to the local grocer’s, our surrounding and the habitat in which we live, is by far the most important aspect in each of our lives.
Overlooks the majestic Aravalli Range • Soothes the soul with a breathtaking view of the green and refreshing environment • Each apartment blends in with the natural beauty of the location • Each room allows natural light to seep in, letting you soak up the goodness of nature.
THE CLUB Paras IRENE – 27,000 SQ.FT (APPROX.)
Gym, Aerobics, Spa, Sauna, Yoga and Meditation – Activity Rooms.
Swimming Pool & Kids Pool.
Kids RoomSquash Court.
Cards Room & Multi Utility Hall.
Billiards, Table Tennis.
Paras Dews, GPL Eden Heights, Tata Primanti
Inquiry: Paras Irene
2 BHK (1420 Sq. Ft.)
3 BHK+SQ (1830 Sq. Ft.)
3 BHK+SQ (2150 Sq. Ft.)
4 BHK+SQ (2525 Sq. Ft.)
Near by Places
360° Virtual Tour
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.