- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Parkwood Group Westend, located in Sector 92, Gurgaon, offers apartments with the price being on request. The amenities include a gymnasium, swimming pool, children’s play area, clubhouse, intercom, rainwater harvesting, garden, community hall, wifi/broadband internet, basketball court, tennis court, badminton court, and temple. This residential locality is well-connected to Delhi via the Delhi Expressway. The railway station is at a distance of 17 kilometres from here, while the IGI Airport lies 35 kilometres away. The average real estate price in this area is Rs. 5775 per sq ft. Sohna Road and Pataudi Road link this area to the various neighbouring localities in Gurgaon. The flats are available on resale and have been priced from Rs 47.6 to 63.5 lakh. The total units up for sale are 300, each one measuring between 1495 and 1995 sq. ft. These units are under construction. Spread across a tract of 14 acres, there are various amenities planned for construction within such as Wi-Fi, tennis court, swimming pool, gymnasium, and rainwater harvesting and community hall. The Parkwood Group has worked on three properties so far, which are under construction. Sector 92 is located close to the Delhi Gurgaon Expressway which makes it well connected to the rest of NCR. The IGI Airport is 35 kilometres from here while the Gurgaon Railway Station is 17 kilometres away.
Quick Links:- Parkwood Westend Features
Parkwood Westend is an affordable, high quality, urban township concept. Located in sector 92, amongst the new residential sectors of Gurgaon, Westend is spread over 14 acres of nascent estate.
The immediate proximity to major freeways offers superior access for the flat owners and provide a strategic advantage to them.
On offer are 2,3 and 4 BHK dwellings, in various combinations, within an open and a spacious setting. landscaping is a predominant part of the complex with maximum apartments getting a direct view of the central landscape and surrounding areas.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.