- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
Property Description *
OVERVIEW: Suncity HeightsThe Suncity Gurgaon is spread over 140 acres of lush green environs in Gurgaon, promising the best of international quality residential and commercial possessions. The magnificently planned township offers plots, built up floors, apartments, penthouses, shops, etc. offering all the best facilities that any township can boast of. It plans to provides exceptional amenities like – clubhouse, schools, hospital, shopping center and dispensary.It facilitates drip irrigation and water harvesting systems, parks and jogging trails, wide roads, 100% Power backup, for group housing & commercial, ample parking space and round-the-clock security.
SUNCITY HEIGHTS Ideally located in the heart of Suncity Gurgaon is Group Housing. It stands tall in the backdrop of picturesque Aravali Hills. A condominium of one is Group Housing hundred and sixty eight luxury apartments, sixteen pent houses and eight towers, Suncity Heights is a true symbol of master craftsmanship promising genuine rewards of high living and modern lifestyle. An architectural wonder built on 6.16 acres of land offering complete security, personal comfort and convenience.
Good Living Experience
Fully self-sufficient township.
Well connected by 60m. wide HUDA sector road.
16 kms from airport & 5 kms from M.G. Road (High Street).
Located on Sector 54, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
Easily accessible from important business centres of Delhi.
Pollution free environment with Aravallis in the backdrop
Yes! I’m Interested
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.