- 2185/2625/2905/3250/3300/4500/7000/8500SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Tata Primanti:- A Retreat for the Senses within Gurugram
HRERA REGD. NO- 98 OF 2017 DATED:- 28-08-2017
Imagine life in a place where tree-lined boulevards wind their way through lush, wooded parks. Where picturesque pergolas and water bodies, dappled with sunlight and shade, glimmer through the trees. Primanti is situated on the Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) in Sector 72, Gurugram. It is a residential development spreading over an area of 36 acres and offers both: apartments and villas. Tata Primanti is designed around a series of interconnected orchards, meadows and gardens that span sinuously across the development. The rich flora forms dramatic patterns with stone structures and water features, inspired by Delhi’s Mughal gardens. Ensconced within this garden estate are premium apartments and duplexes, with courtyards, open terraces and private gardens. Green spaces meander from residential areas through manicured lawns to the luxurious clubhouse and spa, inviting residents to spend more time outdoors. Discover a home where modern architecture merges seamlessly with the natural landscape. A retreat for the senses, within the city of Gurugram.
Tata Primanti is located at Sector 72 in Gurugram on Southern Peripheral Road. A 150 metre wide road leads to the site, connecting Sohna Road to NH 8. Its proximity to NH 8 gives you high-speed access to airports, business centres, shopping malls and many other important destinations like the schools in New Delhi, healthcare facilities and entertainment areas are also a stone’s throw away. Corporate Parks: Spaze Tech Park, Bestech Business Tower, Vipul Trade Centre, Vatika Business Park.
Hospitals: Medanta, Alechemist, Paras, Fortis and Max
Restaurants: Pizza Hut, Barbeque Nation, Bar Stock Exchange, Machan, Pin Baluchi, Haldiram’s, Dominos, Kitchens Of The World etc.
Shopping: Omaxe City Centre, Ninex City Mall, Spazeedge, Raheja Mall, Decathlon
Schools: Amity, Presidium, GD Goenka, Sri Ram, Pathways, DPS International
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.