- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
Property Description *
Tulip Ace, Gurgaon
The premium 5, 4 & 3 BHK apartments from Tulip Infratech, Tulip Ace homes have been developed to surpass even the company’s other residential projects in terms of excellence. Tulip Infratech, known for delivering high-class services has gone too far in its approach this time and has come up with homes that talk for themselves just like a pole star shines bright among a cluster of million other stars.
Located at the most desired location of Gurgaon, they allow an easy connectivity to all places of importance like Airport, Hospital, Schools, MNCs, etc and going to Delhi is just a matter of few kilometers. Plus they have Swimming pool, Gym, Club, Tennis court, community centre, grocery stores, etc within the locality. Having all the facilities at a close distance is a privilege which no one can let go.
The range of Tulip Ace homes with its apartments and penthouses, aptly justify its name. They are fully air-conditioned with brilliant and well-furnished interiors, modular and spacious kitchen, polished doors and windows that captivate the mind and stimulate your thinking towards owning them. To maintain an aesthetic appeal, the homes are surrounded by 18 metres of green belt giving them a greener outward appearance.
Tulip Ace Club
Steam, Sauna, Gym and Massage Room.
Card Room, Tennis Court, Kids Play Area.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.