- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
- Nature Inspired and well located
Vipul Aarohan, a landmark that’s rising above everything else.
Vipul Aarohan is a premium project being developed by Vipul Developer in collaboration with world best designers & master planners. Emerging on Golf Course Road Sector 53 Gurgaon, this residential project is Gurgaon’s finest landmark comprising of 3 high rise residential towers (34 – 36 storeys) on 19 acres of land with panoramic views of the city. Come around think of it, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes one of the most desired addresses in the world.
Vipul Aarohan – on Golf Course Road, at a Glance:
Golf Course Road is one of the hottest regions in India terms of real estate with connectivity to key business districts of Delhi & NCR in addition to easy accessibility to the Airport, Restaurants and Five Star Hotels.
- This complex comprises 12 high rise towers, but recently launching only 3 majestic residential towers.
- To keep in mind your privacy and other concern, it also offers 4 apartments on each floors with 4 spacious lifts along with an additional service lift for each tower.
- Each apartment gives natural aeration and day light, and an eye-catching view of the city skyline.
It’s the destination for Today and Tomorrow.
Located Sector 53 Gurgaon, Vipul Aarohan offers you a peaceful setting. Besides its immediacy from the largest retail and commercial districts in the city, this residential project also offers easy access to Delhi, Faridabad and Sohna. This is the reason which make it’s one of the most popular properties in the city. In addition, with many reputed MNC’s & big Indian Corporates are few minutes away from this address. And with the Metro Station & Rapid Metro just a few minutes away from home, you’ll find that you can get to whenever & wherever you want rapidly, effortlessly and comfortably.
Vipul Aarohan offers the best possible in Luxury and Comfort, The best time for entertainments and amusement. This residential project offers the great living-environment for you and your loved ones. You don’t have to go very much away from your front door to exercise, jogging, cycling, playing or meditate, everything are available within the premises of Aarohan.
About Vipul Group
Vipul, a synonym for “Building Happiness”, is a company constantly spreading happiness through its landmark projects.
Vipul’s expanding portfolio consists of over 10 million sq. ft. of delivered properties- carefully crafted by experts through state of the art technology and technical know-how, which has evoked appreciation and created happiness among 7000+ customers.
Widely accredited with redefining luxury living in Gurugram, Vipul constantly seeks to design aesthetically striking residences, responding to changing needs and evolving lifestyles. The Group has also undertaken projects in other key cities such as Bhubaneswar, Ludhiana, Dharuhera, Bawal, and Faridabad.
In the next few years, the company aims to add 4 million square feet to its portfolio. Vipul existing projects in Gurgaon are Tatvam Villas, Vipul Plots, Vipul Gardens, Vipul Greens, Vipul Belmonte, Vipul Floors, Vipul Lavanya, Vipul Business Park, Vipul Plaza, Vipul Square, Vipul Agora, and Vipul Trade Center.
yes ! i’m interested
Near by Places
360° Virtual Tour
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.