- 3000/7650/4000/6150/4750SQ. FT.
Property Description *
VIPUL TATVAM VILLAS
TATVAM VILLAS, spread over an area of 50 acres (approx), is a part of 150 acres premium integrated township called VIPUL WORLD on main Sohna Road, Gurgaon. 254 exclusive villas designed to match the taste of the discerning few, these villas are modern & contemporary in design with all the features to facilitate comfortable living, backed by plethora of modern services.
Features-VIPUL TATVAM VILLAS
Tatvam Villas project at the city of Gurgaon on sohna road has all the modern amenities and facilities. There is 24+ hours of electronic and security guard surveillance. There is also 24 hours video recording facility.
The other amenities include
Gardens, children parks, play ground,water feature, pavilions for sitting and strolling, meditation groves for rejuvenation, jogging trails, lawns, tennis court, basket ball court, community halls, spa, gym, swimming pool,and much more. There are also WI – Fi internet connection in all the Villas. All the Villas are air-conditioned and Well furnished.
There are 24*7 hours of power backup and water supply in the property. The floors of the villas including the stair cases are fully marvelled and the walls are painted with highest quality plastic paints. The main gate is made of very strong and durable wrought iron.
The windows are sliding types with glass panes and metal frames. There are bathtubs and beautifully designed fittings inside the bathrooms. The bathroom and kitchen tiles are designed and glossy. Thus, the villas look gorgeous from outside as well as inside.
- Swimming Pool
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.