- 1297/1642/1662/1910/1957/2036/2070/2750SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview: 3C Greenopolis
3C Greenopolis is an innovatively designed habitat integrating open green areas, social spaces and infrastructure in an environmentally
sustainable way. It has a vibrant mix of public, semi-public and private spaces all interconnected through a maze of walkways. Community spaces like parks, play areas, plazas, shopping and entertainment hubs h ave been weaved into the fabric of a resplendent community life.
Focusing on the efficient use of energy, water and building material, Greenopolis is an innovative blend of green efficient technologies creating an eco-friendly habitat. is an innovatively designed habitat integrating open green areas, social spaces and infrastructure in an environmentally sustainable way. Our vision is to create an environment friendly habitat encompassing all elements for your spiritual and physical well being.
Yes! I’m Interested
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Water Storage
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.