- 1717/2288SQ. FT.
Property Description *
Overview: Dhoot Time Residency
Dhoot Time Residency is an exclusive community for 600 apartments located in Sector 63, Gurgaon next to Golf Course Extension Road. The project has spacious 3 BHK & 4 BHK luxury apartments designed by internationally renowned architect Sanjay Puri. Dhoot Group is in process to deliver these High Quality Ready to move in flats having Imported Marble, Laminated Wooden Flooring, High End Vitrified Tiles, Modular Kitchen, Air Conditioners, Designer Chinaware adds desired luxury to the spacious homes. With more than 80% buyers being actual users including IAS, IPS, Senior Government / PSUs officials, MDs of MNCs, make real boost to the neighborhood, which is the next most important aspect outside your own apartment. Last few apartments are up for sale now.
HIGHLIGHTS & BENEFITS: READY TO MOVE IN FLATS AT GOLF COURSE EXTENSION ROAD, GURGAON
Ready to Move in: Occupational Certificate is obtained. This helps huge saving in interest and rent costs to buyers. Interior Fit out can be started immediately which leads to further saving.
High Actual Carpet to Super area %: Actual Areas and Super Area are clearly defined in agreement and can actually be measured leading absolutely no question or any confusion. Efficiency of Carpet area to Super Area is one of the Best among all competitors and hence, buyer saves huge amounts and gets most usable area amongst all other projects.
No Hidden Charges: There are no No hidden or escalation charges. It means buyers’ cost clearly defined and no overstretching of budgets.
High Quality of Construction: Quality Checks have been approved by adopting best practices through 2 levels of checklists and 3 levels of audit. All checks clearly documented. Dhoot Group is the only this kind of Developer in Industry to assure such high quality. High quality provides low maintenance and best use of available space. It defines longer life for product in healthy condition.
Inquiry: Time Residency
- Fire Fighting System
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Club House
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.