- Fire Fighting System
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Cafeteria/Food Court
- Visitor Parking
- Power Back Up
- Jogging and Strolling Track
- Water Storage
- Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
- Multipurpose Hall
- Club House
Property Description *
RERA REG. NO.- RC/REP/HARERA/GGM/2018/03
Krisumi City is an urban development project that seamlessly blends Japanese craftsmanship and Indian hospitality, to create a living that’s simply sophisticated.
Conceptualised as a truly integrated project, the inter-component synergy arising from high quality residential, office retail, hospitality, education and health care options shall position Krisumi City as the showcase for urban living.
Designed by the world-class designers Nikken Sekkei, Krisumi City will be designed with the highest standards of Japanese Quality and aesthetics.
Arrive at Krisumi City and experience life, the way it is meant to be.
Location Advantage Krisumi: Waterfall Residences
Located in Sector 36A at the confluence of the widest roads of Gurugram, Waterfall Residences will offer unparalleled connectivity to Delhi and other sectors of Gurugram without having to navigate clogged internal roads ever again.
National Highway Authority of India is building a trumpet junction between Dwarka Expressway and CPR. This junction will merge with the clover leaf connecting CPR, NH8 and SPR, Providing unrestricted access to all parts of Gurugram.
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.