- Fire Fighting System
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Power Back Up
- Shopping Mall
- Club House
Property Description *
Everyone appreciates opulence, but few recognize the subtle nuances about it, which transcends the entire experience into something ambrosial. M3M Woodshire, M3M’s latest residential development in Sector-107, Gurgaon, is an attempt to address all such individual and collective requirements of residents, in an environment replete with pristine greens. Consisting of eighteen mid-rises, sprawled across approximately nineteen acres of land, Woodshire boasts of 70% open areas. It truly is the perfect paradigm of fine living.
At M3M Woodshire, you will be mesmerized by the supreme interiors. The laminated wooden floors epitomize grandeur, while the immaculate fit & finish convert your daily chores into an art form. Eloquent beauty married with enchanting form and function brings about a feeling of quiet elegance. Coupled with lush green surroundings, your home is a perfect picture of harmony between architecture and nature.
M3M Woodshire Key Features
Enquiry for M3M Woodshire
Near by Places
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.